How do I unbox and set-up my mattress?
We typically recommend giving the mattress 2-3 hours to air out and expand, but it's technically ready to sleep on right away!
Watch this video, or follow the instructions below, to see how to unbox your mattress:
- Carefully open the box from the top and remove the mattress bundle.
- Position your mattress on top of your bed frame and find the ends of the plastic wrap stuck to the side of the roll.
- Pull on the end of the plastic until the mattress is completely unrolled.
- Roll the mattress out so that it's flat, then pull off the remaining plastic.
- The mattress will begin expanding immediately, and you're done.
Please note that the mattress will look smaller than the normal size until you remove the plastic. If you'd like to see a video of how to unbox your mattress, check it out here.